Advanced Technology in a Porch and Floor Enamel
Sherwin-Williams product is dirt resistant and block resistant with a wide selection of colors
ORLANDO, Fla. (January 12, 2011) – From top to bottom, Sherwin-Williams has your project covered with a newly enhanced Porch & Floor Enamel, which protects and enhances the appearance of wood and concrete floors.
“With Porch & Floor Enamel’s enhanced formula, wood and concrete surfaces will look newer, longer,” said Steve Revnew, vice president of product development for Sherwin-Williams.
Porch & Floor Enamel is a proven performer in tough conditions. Features of the newly enhanced formula include:
- Superior block resistance as well as resistance to dirt — an ideal quality for high-traffic areas
- Now in a satin sheen and many colors including bold accents
- Easy application as soon as new concrete floor is cured, without concern of peeling
- Great washability for long-lasting performance
- Compliant with the low-slip rating required by the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Withstands even the toughest household chemicals
- Environmentally friendly, water-based formula low in volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
“Porch & Floor Enamel brings together all the best qualities of a floor coating,” said Revnew. “From aesthetically pleasing colors and smooth application, to high durability and low VOCs, this product will deliver the quality results professionals seek.”
For 145 years, Sherwin-Williams has satisfied the coating and color needs of builders, designers, specifiers, property managers and contractors. Sherwin-Williams provides fast, flexible, responsive local service and personalized, expert advice. More than 3,300 stores and 1,400 sales representatives make Sherwin-Williams North America’s largest single-source supplier of high-quality paints, stains, masonry coatings and brand-name wall and floor coverings. Visit sherwin-williams.com. For green solutions, visit swgreenspecs.com.