NORWALK FURNITURE: THERE’S MORE TO SEATING THAN MEETS THE EYE FOR NEW SOFAS FROM NORWALK FURNITURE
NORWALK, OHIO, April 21, 2012 – Norwalk Furniture upholstery is as close to custom as you can get without actually being custom with new silhouettes available in more than 850 fabrics and leathers; multiple trims, welts and nailhead styles; and 24 wood finishes.
Created for gathering together, the new silhouettes are highly stylish, while offering tremendous flexibility in creating a personal look with new combinations of color, pattern and texture that are easily coordinated with other sofas, chairs, ottomans and pillows.
As upholstery becomes more and more selectively designed, Norwalk’s new introductions address a number of needs and specific uses. Norwalk’s three new sofa collections include:
• Renee Sofa: The curvaceous Renee, with sweeping waterfall track arms and a curved back features tapered square feet with two pillow back and two seat cushions or a bench cushion of blended down for sumptuous comfort. Available in both standard and condo sizing in more than 800 fabrics, with 24 optional wood finishes and other options for welts, trims and nailhead treatments.
• Austin Motion Sectional: A long-awaited reclining sectional group, the Austin, is clean, comfortable and inviting. Transitional in feeling with attached high-back pillows, rolled arms and tapered legs, the extremely livable Austin features the new Ultra-Mek mechanism with motorized power. It is available in more than 850 fabrics with 24 optional wood finishes and other options for contrasting welts.
• Levi Sofa: The classic modern sofa with clean lines but not too edgy, Levi is graceful but never fussy. Nicely scaled track arms are paired with generous seat cushions that sink deep into a comfortable three-cushion back. Its softly tapered legs are available in 24 wood finishes. Levi is available in more than 800 fabric choices with welt and trim options.
For that special nook, extra pull up seating, or at the end of a bed, benches are flexible and practical seating options. New benches and a headboard include:
• Andy Cocktail Bench: Perfectly appointed for the end of the bed or as a narrow cocktail, Andy stands tall on traditional, beautifully turned, castered legs, available as 52- or 62- inches long. Available in 24 different wood finishes and more than 800 fabrics.
• Sydney Bench: Fully upholstered with a deep pillow-top cushion and high side panels, at 49- or 59-inches wide, Sydney is the perfect dressing bench at the end of the bed. Available in 24 different wood finishes and more than 800 fabrics.
• Delia Headboard: Transitional in design, the Delia is a stunning example of elegance with clean and contemporary lines. With a solid maple frame and luxurious upholstery, this stunning headboard can be a fabulous addition to any bedroom. Available in a solid and tufted button design in more than 800 fabrics choices and 24 wood finishes.
# # #
Norwalk Furniture offers something other companies don’t, that consumers and interior designers want: great design, customizable options, high quality, competitive pricing and quick delivery. With 850 fabrics and leathers for dozens of sofas, chairs, ottomans and benches, special programs include Variations, offering five basic styles and dozens of design options; The Best of Norwalk, featuring longtime best selling designs; and the Simplicity Collection, scaled, styled and constructed for the price conscious consumer. The privately-held Norwalk, Ohio company manufactures upholstered seating in its 440,000 sq. ft. facility, delivered consistently in 35 days. For more information, visit www.norwalkfurniture.com.