Southern Sky Home to Unveil Furniture Collaboration with Designer Pacita Wilson at High Point Market
WOODSTOCK, Ga. — Sept. 18, 2017 — Southern Sky Home, a lifestyle home furnishings brand launched in 2016 by furniture industry executive Bill Grace, will be introducing a new furniture collection at High Point Market created in partnership with Atlanta-based interior designer Pacita Wilson.
The Pineapple Park collection, named after Wilson’s Pineapple Park boutique located just north of Atlanta, features more than 30 artisan-crafted pieces that blend the love of vintage with fresh new curated looks to offer a collection of products designed to infuse any living space with a sense of relaxed, yet sophisticated style.
“The Pineapple Park Home Collection is more than just another furniture line,” says Pacita Wilson, designer and founder of Pineapple Park. “The pieces have been designed to ‘move’ effortlessly throughout the home, taking on new life in each space. When Bill Grace approached us with the opportunity to collaborate, we saw an immediate synergy. His vast knowledge of the furniture industry combined with an ability to anticipate what’s next in creating living spaces that transcend the ordinary while still remaining very accessible was intriguing and a natural fit.”
Highlighted pieces in the Pineapple Park collection include:
- Chambers Dining Table – Constructed of solid mango with a carbon finish, the elegant and clean-lined Chambers dining table is ideally suited for large family gatherings, whether casual or formal.
- Hunter Sideboard – At once stylish and functional, the Hunter sideboard features a soft gray wash finish, white linen interior and metal details, including legs, hardware and door panels.
- Lodia Console Table – Merging linear form with undulating curves, the Lodia console table offers a modern take on old world style with its iron base with rust metal finish and multi-step, rough sewn solid hardwood top.
- Mota Coffee Table – The perfect statement piece and foundational element for a room, the Mota coffee table commands attention with its 8-inch solid wood legs and black natural finish.
- Woodstock Hutch & Base – Inspired by a piece of antique furniture owned by Pacita Wilson, the versatile Woodstock Hutch & Base can be can be used in a kitchen, dining area, office or craft room. Crafted of solid mango wood with an antique wash finish and metal drawer pulls.
“Our goal is to help consumers express their personal style by offering unique items that are at once timeless and have multiple potential uses within the home,” said Bill Grace, founder, Southern Sky Home. “We felt Pacita’s design aesthetic and passion for bringing interiors to life complemented our focus of creating distinctive pieces that really make a home feel special. The new collection is an artfully-inspired mix of furniture that reflects Pacita’s sophisticated eye and discerning palette, while providing pieces that can morph over time as a customer’s tastes and environments evolve.”
The Pineapple Park collection will be on display daily during High Point Market at the Southern Sky Home showroom at Showplace 2312.
About Southern Sky Home
Southern Sky Home offers versatile and unique high style, high value home furnishings crafted with sustainability in mind. Furnishings are made primarily of solid mango wood, and upholstery includes the finest materials sourced largely from U.S.-based companies. Offering classic and refined products with a hip, on-trend attitude, Southern Sky Home artfully juxtaposes beautiful materials and artisan design to create eye-catching furnishings that will transform any space. Visit www.southernskyhome.com for more information.
About Pacita Wilson
Pacita Wilson began her design career in Cocoa Village, Florida, where she soon opened her first location, Pacita’s Home Collection. After many years, her family relocated to Woodstock, Ga., and Pineapple Park became a sought-out design destination for clients near and far. Pacita’s reputation for creating a custom experience that is always beyond what could be imagined has sparked interest in and love for her collections within and beyond her community.
About Pineapple Park
Pineapple Park was founded by designer Pacita Wilson, who grew up on Park Ave in Merritt Island, Fla. One of the most well-known and respected interior decorators in Central Florida, Pacita’s interior design work has appeared in the Florida Today newspaper and several interior design magazines. An extension of Pacita’s decorating and design taste and founded on the belief that your home should reflect your inner self, Pineapple Park aims to provide the highest quality home decorating and furnishing products at accessible prices. Visit www.pineapplepark.com for more information.
SOURCE: Southern Sky Home