Warning: preg_match_all() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/customer/www/interiorvip.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/themify-ultra/themify/themify-builder/classes/class-themify-builder.php on line 2235
HIGH POINT, N.C., Oct. 18, 2014 — The new fabrics being introduced for Natuzzi Editions at the High Point Market promise to make a colorful debut. Long renowned for its comfortable, premium leather sofas, Natuzzi Editions significantly expands its fabric offerings with three new fabric collections.
“In some ways, we’re capitalizing on what we already do well,” says Jake Heckenlaible, brand manager for Natuzzi Editions. “Color is a big part of our heritage. We were the first company to offer leather in hundreds of beautiful colors, and now we have a beautiful eclectic mix of fabrics in a selection of colors, textures and sheens.”
The new fabric collections, offered in multiple color ways, include:
- Jonio – a soft chenille that invites relaxation
- Adriatico – a crisp woven that can go dressy or casual
- Egeo – a sophisticated bouclé that adds texture.
Seven new sofa collections and three occasional chairs in a mix of modern, transitional and casual styles also are making their debuts.
“Our consumers appreciate current design trends, but they want those trends interpreted in a very personal way,” Heckenlaible says. “Whether they love crisp modern silhouettes or more casual, comfortable styles, they want styles that can endure over time.”
In today’s homes, consumers are using a mix of both fabrics and leathers to create a very personal, eclectic feeling, Heckenlaible adds. “With the introduction of our new fabric collections, consumers are able to buy more of their furnishings from a trusted brand known for style, comfort and quality.”
New sofa collections include:
- B908 – Casual with modern design elements, this versatile frame has a gently flared silhouette and tapered splay legs. Distinctive horizontal channel tufting on the sides of the slender flare arms add style, while plush, semi-attached cushions inside the arms add comfort. The two-over-two sofa can be customized with a combination of leather on the frame and fabric on the cushions. The sofa also is available in all leather or all fabric, as are the loveseat and chair, in any of the Natuzzi Editions 100 leathers and 30 fabrics.
- B916 – Both classic and contemporary at the same time, this new sectional frame features a quilted box seat and back cushions, as well as tufting details on the outside of the flare arm. Optional, removable headrests can be added to the back cushions for ultimate comfort. Also available as a sofa, loveseat or chair, B916 is offered in any of the Natuzzi Editions 100 leathers and 30 fabrics.
- B923 – Modern 82-inch scale and classic details make this contemporary frame perfect for a living room or family room. In a two-over-two configuration with semi-attached tufted back cushions, B923 features a comfortable padded flare arm and tapered splay legs. It is available as a sofa, loveseat or chair in any of the Natuzzi Editions 100 leathers and 30 fabrics.
- B924 – Generously scaled and exceedingly comfortable, the high-back B924 is perfect as a reclining or stationary piece. This collection features a beautifully tailored, welted-X back cushion, and includes overstuffed seat cushions, roll arms and casual block feet. Offered with a push-button electric or manual reclining mechanism, B924 is available as a sofa, loveseat or chair in any of the Natuzzi Editions 100 leathers and 30 fabrics.
- B925 – The impeccable detail of Italian styling — including hand tufting with new, small-scale buttons — lends a sophisticated air to this beautiful silhouette. The B925 features refined flared roll arms and tapered feet. It is available as a two-over-two sofa, loveseat or chair in any of the Natuzzi Editions 100 leathers and 30 fabrics.
- B926 – Designed for relaxation, the cozy B926 has sumptuously tufted seat and back cushions, as well as tufted cushions inside the arms. Updated bracket feet add interest to this frame, which is available as a sectional, a two-over-two sofa, a loveseat or chair in any of the Natuzzi Editions 100 leathers and 30 fabrics.
- B929 – Exquisite stitching defines the square, modular silhouette of B929, a new reclining group. Generously scaled pillow-top arms and adjustable headrests create the perfect spot for recharging. Offered with a push-button electric or manual reclining system, it is available as a sectional, two-over-two sofa, loveseat or chair in any of the Natuzzi Editions 100 leathers and 30 fabrics.
Natuzzi Editions’ three new occasional chair models feature a perfect blend of size and scale. “They work well as a stand-alone piece, or as a complement to any of our existing Natuzzi Editions pieces,” Heckenlaible says. “They add spark to any room.”
- B930 – A fresh take on a classic silhouette, B930 features a high, modern wing back with vertical channel tufting, simple tapered flare arms and slender splay legs. Available in any of Natuzzi Editions’ 100 leathers and 30 fabrics.
- B931 – Two button tufts add sophistication to the back of B931, a modern version of a wing chair. Like B930, this chair has tapered flare arms and streamlined splay legs. Available in any of Natuzzi Editions’ 100 leathers and 30 fabrics.
- B932 – With its tight button-tufted back and tapered flare arms, B932 has the feel of a comfortable club chair. Available in any of Natuzzi Editions’ 100 leathers and 30 fabrics.
# # #
About Natuzzi S.p.A.:
Founded in 1959 by Pasquale Natuzzi, the Natuzzi Group designs, manufactures and sells an extensive collection of sofas, armchairs, furniture and home furnishing accessories. With a turnover of €451.2 million in 2013, the Natuzzi Group is the largest Italian furniture company and the only global player in the sector, with 7 production plants, 12 sales offices and over 1,200 points of sale across the world. Ethics and social responsibility, innovation, industrial know-how and the integrated management of the entire value chain are the strengths that have made the Natuzzi Group the market leader. Natuzzi S.p.A. has been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since 13 May 1993. The Group is certified ISO 9001 and 14001.
SOURCE: Natuzzi S.p.A.